This apartment is located in Campoamor very close to the award-winning beach.
The property also consists of a lounge, separate kitchen and a utility room. The complex boasts a fantastic communal pool area and tennis courts however the present owner elected not to subscribe to them. Any future owner would need to pay 3,000 Euros to become part of the full community and use these facilities. For those not requiring the community facilities, it would mean a very small annual community fee of around 150 Euros per year. There is also a private storage room in the garage area. The beach is a 5-minute walk away.
The shopping centre at Zenia Boulevard is within a short drive where you will find a huge selection of shops, bars and restaurants plus recreational facilities for children.
- Cerveceria Sento (0.66 mi)33 reviews
- La Taberna del Gourmet (0.75 mi)26 reviews
- NOU Manolin (0.62 mi)40 reviews
- Madness Specialty Coffee (0.68 mi)7 reviews
- Bar Jamaica (0.52 mi)2 reviews
- Bunátic Coffee (0.64 mi)1 reviews
- Hospital General Universitario (0.63 mi)1 reviews
- Hospital del Vinalopo (16.72 mi)2 reviews
- Ceome (0.75 mi)1 reviews